When: Friday 15th February 2019
For Argyll and Bute Teachers
- to allow participants to explore diverse issues
- to create space for strategic reflection and planning
- to build networks that help create future growth
- to empower attendees to share their expertise
- to give participants the opportunity to have an unfiltered exchange of innovative ideas
This is a closed event. A one-day Unconference where you’ll extend your knowledge, skills and understanding about why, what and how to facilitate effective learning and development for professionals.
“The sum of the expertise of the people in the audience is greater than the sum of the expertise of the people on stage.” Dave Winer
With a range of thought provoking discussion, you’ll build your knowledge as well as extend your repertoire of tools and facilitation skills. The immersive practice used on the day can be integrated immediately into your own practice.