- Joyce is a very exciting person to work with. She has great passion, enthusiasm and total commitment in all she does. She has a unique ability to challenge participants deeply, in a supportive manner. She is very reflective, constantly striving to improve. Evaluations of Joyces facilitation at the National College for School Leadership showed how much her style and manner were appreciated by her participants. - International Associate for the National College, Lead Consultant for BPN, MD of Faulkner-Brown Associates
- I thoroughly enjoy any opportunity to meet with and spend time with Joyce. Whenever we discuss sport, coaching, education and learning, her experience and knowledge coupled with her easy going, approachable nature enable her to ask meaningful questions in such a way as not to look for an immediate answer but instead to make you want to seek the answer by asking questions yourself. A great attribute for a great facilitator to have. - Rick Schrowder, Director, Global Community Sports Ltd
- Joyce is a high quality professional with extensive experience across a range of educational disciplines. I first worked with her in 2009 as part of the Newcastle School Sports Partnership, which she managed with significant results. Her knowledge of school sport, in particular, is extensive and her management style highly effective. - Neil Cameron, Trustee at Short Breaks Network
- A committed professional, able to bring out the best in her pupils, I maintain a high regards for her work, her teamwork and her ability to inspire others. And one of the sanest people I've had the pleasure to work with! - Adrienne Jolly Careers Advisor and Coach at the University of East Anglia
- Joyce is a talented facilitator of adult learning & very knowledgeable about NLP. She is entrepreneurial, reliable & great to work with. - David Gresham Independent Professional Training & Coaching Professional
If you have worked with Joyce and would like to leave her a testimonial, please use the comment box below.